BDS 4'' Front, 4'' Rear Lift for 69-72 Chevrolet/GMC Blazer/Jimmy 4wd (Rear Blocks)
- Maintains a Quality Ride
- Provides 4'' Front, 4'' Rear Lift
- High Quality Materials
- Industry Best Lifetime Warranty
BDS Suspension 4" Lift Kit for 1969 - 1972 Chevrolet/GMC Blazer/Jimmy
Front lift is accomplished using our acclaimed Glide-Ride Leaf Spring Suspension System, featuring stand up, bolt style leaf alignment clamps, anti-friction pads, and tapered leafs. This lift kit includes new u-bolts, urethane spring bushings, brake line relocation brackets and new front and rear hydraulic shocks. A 4" steering arm is also included to correct steering geometry. Rear lift options include 4" tapered lift blocks, 3" blocks & add-a-leafs, or Glide-Ride leaf springs.
1. This system will only work on vehicles with a 3-bolt steering arm to knuckle mounting system.
2. If vehicle is equipped with a front anti-sway bar, a sway bar drop bracket kit is available in the accessories section.
3. Although unusual, if any drive line vibration is experienced there is a transfer case drop kit available in the accessories section.
69-72 Chevrolet/GMC Blazer/Jimmy
Lift Height Front: 4''
Lift Height Rear: 4''
Max Tire Size: 33x12.50''
- Item Requires Shipping
- 175.8 lbs.
- W3.0000” x H5.0000” x L20.0000”
- This item will require a special quote for shipping charges.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Low Price Guarantee We guarantee we will have the lowest price and match competitors prices!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.