BDS 6'' Front, 6'' Rear Lift for 73-76 Chevrolet/GMC Pickup/Blazer/Jimmy/Suburban 1/2 Ton 4wd (Rear Blocks and Add-A-Leaf)
- Maintains a Quality Ride
- Provides 6'' Front, 6'' Rear Lift
- High Quality Materials
- Industry Best Lifetime Warranty
BDS Suspension 6" Lift Kit for 1973 - 1976 GM 4WD K5 Blazer/Jimmy, K10 / K15 1/2 ton Suburban and pickup trucks
Front lift is accomplished using our acclaimed Glide-Ride Leaf Spring Suspension System, featuring stand up, bolt style leaf alignment clamps, anti-friction pads, and tapered leafs. This lift kit includes new u-bolts, urethane spring bushings, and brake line relocation brackets. A 4" steering arm is included to help correct the steering geometry. Rear lift options include 4" tapered blocks with an add-a-leaf or Glide-Ride leaf springs.
1. The 1/2 ton commonly came with a factory 52" eye to eye rear leaf spring. However, some were produced with a 56" rear spring. If ordering rear leaf springs, be sure to measure your factory rear spring before ordering.
2. If equipped with a factory front sway bar, order the front sway bar drop bracket kit in the accessories section.
73-76 Chevrolet/GMC Pickup/Blazer/Jimmy/Suburban 1/2 Ton 4wd
Lift Height Front: 6''
Lift Height Rear: 6''
Max Tire Size: 36x13.50''
- Item Requires Shipping
- 203.3 lbs.
- W3.0000” x H5.0000” x L20.0000”
- This item will require a special quote for shipping charges.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Specials Current Online and In Store Specials
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.