BDS 4'' Front, 4'' Rear, Radius Arm Lift for 80-96 Ford Bronco 4wd w/Power Steering (Rear Blocks)
- Maintains a Quality Ride
- Provides 4'' Front, 4'' Rear Lift
- High Quality Materials
- Industry Best Lifetime Warranty
BDS Suspension 4" Radius Arm Lift Kit for 1980-1996 Full Size Bronco w/power steering
A complete 4" lift system with a reputation of being nearly indestructible. This legendary lift kit system starts with two front Pro-Ride Coil Springs, then adds a new pitman arm for steering correction, heavy duty radius arms and axle pivot relocation brackets. The extended radius arm system will reduce caster change through wheel travel creating a more capable and controlled feeling in the steering wheel both on and off road. Rear lift kit comes with new custom valved 5500 series shocks and is lifted via 2" block and u-bolt kit for easy installation. Rear options include a dual add-a-leaf kit (shown) or complete new BDS Glide-Ride Leaf Springs. Additional customizations for this 4" suspension lift kit include anti-sway bar drop bracket kit, single or dual steering stabilizer kits, and more.
1. If your vehicle is equipped with a front anti-sway bar, you will want a 123401 available in the options.
2. Does not fit Broncos without power steering.
3. Front alignment cams available in the accessories may be required for alignment.
1980-1996 Ford Bronco 4wd
Lift Height Front: 4''
Lift Height Rear: 4''
Max Tire Size: 33x12.50
- Item Requires Shipping
- 177.0 lbs.
- W3.0000” x H5.0000” x L20.0000”
- This item will require a special quote for shipping charges.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Low Price Guarantee We guarantee we will have the lowest price and match competitors prices!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.