BDS 6'' Front, 6'' Rear Lift for 80-96 Ford Bronco 4wd w/Power Steering (Rear Add-A-Leaf and Blocks)
- Maintains a Quality Ride
- Provides 6'' Front, 6'' Rear Lift
- High Quality Materials
- Industry Best Lifetime Warranty
BDS Suspension 6" Lift Kit for 1980-1996 Full Size Bronco w/power steering
A complete 6" lift kit system with a reputation of being nearly indestructible. This legendary lift kit system starts with two front Pro-Ride Coil Springs, then adds a new pitman arm for steering correction, heavy duty radius arm drop brackets, and axle pivot relocation brackets. Rear lift kit comes with new custom valved 5500 series shocks and is lifted via 3" block and dual add-a-leaf kit (shown) to bring your old springs back to life. Or choose complete new Glide-Ride Leaf Springs. Additional customizations for this 6" suspension lift kit include: anti-sway bar drop bracket kit, single or dual steering stabilizer kits, and more. For the best possible performance consider the extended radius arm system.
1. If your vehicle is equipped with a front anti-sway bar, you will want a 123401.
2. Extended length brake lines required for installation.
3. Front alignment cams may be required for alignment.
4. Extended brake lines may be required
1980-1996 Ford Bronco 4wd
Lift Height Front: 6''
Lift Height Rear: 6''
Max Tire Size: 35x12.50
- Item Requires Shipping
- 204.8 lbs.
- W3.0000” x H5.0000” x L20.0000”
- This item will require a special quote for shipping charges.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Specials Current Online and In Store Specials
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.