BDS 2'' Front, 2'' Rear Lift for 86-91 Jeep Comanche MJ (8.25 Axle)
- Maintains a Quality Ride
- Provides 2'' Front, 2'' Rear Lift
- High Quality Materials
- Industry Best Lifetime Warranty
BDS Suspension 2" Lift Kit for the 1986-1991 Jeep Comanche MJ
This kit comes with two front Pro-Ride Coil Springs that are capable of withstanding full coil bind. The rear is lifted with a long thin add-a-leaf to add height while not creating a harsh ride.
1. The Jeep Comanche was produced with two different rear axles (Chrysler 8.25 or Dana 35). You will need to measure your rear u-bolts to ensure that you get the correct new u-bolts. Basically, just measure the diameter of the axle or the I.D. of your rear u-bolts.
1986-1991 Jeep Comanche
Lift Height Front: 2''
Lift Height Rear: 2''
Max Tire Size: 30x9.50
- Item Requires Shipping
- 86.2 lbs.
- W3.0000” x H5.0000” x L20.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Low Price Guarantee We guarantee we will have the lowest price and match competitors prices!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.