BDS 6'' Front, 5.5'' Rear Lift for 78-79 Ford Bronco 4wd (Rear Add-A-Leaf and Blocks)(Standard Shocks)
- Maintains a Quality Ride
- Provides 6'' Front, 5.5'' Rear Lift
- High Quality Materials
- Industry Best Lifetime Warranty
BDS Suspension 6" Lift Kit for 1978-1979 Full Size Bronco
A complete 6" coil spring lift kit system with a reputation of being nearly indestructible. This BDS legacy lift kit builds around two front Pro-Ride Coil Springs. We complete the kit by adding gusseted heavy duty radius arm drop brackets that provide superior strength and restore OE caster, track bar relocation brackets that allow full travel and correct axle position, and new front and rear custom valved 5500 series shock absorbers. The standard rear lift kit consists of a 4" block and add-a-leaf kit to bring life back to your old springs or choose complete new BDS Glide-Ride Leaf Springs. Additional customizations for this 6" suspension lift kit include: single or dual steering stabilizer kits, power steering pitman arm, bump stop extension kit, and more.
1. Front end alignment required which may require axle "C" bushings.
1978-1979 Ford Bronco 4wd
Lift Height Front: 6''
Lift Height Rear: 5.5''
Max Tire Size: 35x12.50
- Item Requires Shipping
- 156.9 lbs.
- W3.0000” x H5.0000” x L20.0000”
- This item will require a special quote for shipping charges.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Low Price Guarantee We guarantee we will have the lowest price and match competitors prices!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.