BDS 4'' Front, 4'' Rear Lift for 08 Dodge Ram 2500 Powerwagon (3 1/2'' Axle)
- Maintains a Quality Ride
- Provides 4'' Front, 4'' Rear Lift
- High Quality Materials
- Industry Best Lifetime Warranty
BDS Suspension 4" Lift Kit for the 2008 Dodge 2500 Powerwagon
This 4" lift kit includes front Pro-Ride Coil Springs and heavy duty, greaseable upper and lower control arms. The lower arms are longer than stock to rotate the axle for proper alignment. A relocation bracket is used to flatten out the angle of the upper control arm to maintain your factory handling characteristics. All four control arms are greaseable for long term performance. A dropped forged pitman arm is included to maintain the factory steering angles. A track bar relocation bracket properly centers the axle under the vehicle. Extended bump stops, brake line relocation brackets and Powerwagon specific sway bar are also included.
1. These vehicle were manufactured with two different diameter rear axles. You will need to measure the diameter of your rear axle before ordering. It should be 3-1/2" or 3-7/8" in diameter.
2. May require front exhaust modification to clear front driveshaft at full droop.
3. Some 3-7/8" rear axles with the dual overload option will require four u-bolts 4066
2008 Dodge Ram 2500 Powerwagon
Lift Height Front: 4''
Lift Height Rear: 4''
Max Tire Size: 36x12.50
- Item Requires Shipping
- 186.2 lbs.
- W3.0000” x H5.0000” x L20.0000”
- This item will require a special quote for shipping charges.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Low Price Guarantee We guarantee we will have the lowest price and match competitors prices!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.