BDS 5'' Front, 4.5'' Rear Lift for 95-05 Chevrolet/GMC S-10/S-15, Blazer, Jimmy 4wd
- Maintains a Quality Ride
- Provides 5'' Front, 4.5'' Rear Lift
- High Quality Materials
- Industry Best Lifetime Warranty
BDS Suspension 5" Lift Kit for 1995-2005 Chevrolet/ GMC 4WD S-10/S-15 Sonoma Pickup & S-10 Blazer/S-15 JimmyNote: Does not fit ZR2 Models
It's time to turn your S-10/S-15 Sonoma in to the truck you've always wanted! This 5" BDS suspension lift kit system will transform your S-10/S-15 in to a daily driver that can handle any off road excursion. This lift kit includes one piece front and rear main crossmembers to ease installation. New upper control arms are included to increase shock clearance and increase rigidity. No welding is required for installation. A dropped steering center link with new adjusting sleeves are included to maintain factory tie rod angles. A differential skid plate is included to lock the front and rear cross members together. This creates a substantial sub-frame as well as offer additional offroad protection. The rear is lifted via a spring over axle conversion kit. If you want real off road performance, then this complete lift kit system is for you!
1. Requires exhaust modification.
2. Special torsion bar unloading tool required for installation.
3. Frame bracket modification required.
4. Will not fit ZR2 models
95-05 Chevrolet/GMC S-10/S-15/Blazer/Jimmy 4wd
Lift Height Front: 5''
Lift Height Rear: 4.5''
Max Tire Size: 32x12.50
- Item Requires Shipping
- 165.6 lbs.
- W3.0000” x H5.0000” x L20.0000”
- This item will require a special quote for shipping charges.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Low Price Guarantee We guarantee we will have the lowest price and match competitors prices!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.