BDS 5'' Front, 5'' Rear Lift for 69-74 Dodge Ram 1500/2500 4wd (Rear Leafs)
- Maintains a Quality Ride
- Provides 5'' Front, 5'' Rear Lift
- High Quality Materials
- Industry Best Lifetime Warranty
BDS Suspension 5" Lift Kit for the 1969-1974 Dodge Ram 1500 1/2 Ton and 2500 3/4 Ton Pickup 4WD Pickup
This kit comes with front Glide-Ride Leaf Springs with anti-friction pads, bolts style leaf alignment clamps, and tapered leafs. The box kit includes new urethane front spring bushings, brake line relocation, 3" steering block to restore steering linkage angles and all new u-bolts. The rear is lifted via a tapered block & add-a-leaf or upgrade to the Glide-Ride Leaf Springs to reduce axle wrap and create a more controlled and stable feel when towing.
1. 3" Steering block will only fit Dana 44 with a 3 bolt knuckle to steering arm mount.
2. Not for heavy duty 3/4 ton version
3. If your vehicle is equipped with a front sway bar, the links will have to be sectioned and lengthened.
4. On models equipped with 4WD dash light, the wiring will need to be lengthened
5. On models with Saginaw or Corporate type front driveshaft, CV cluster may require dressing to prevent binding.
1969-1974 Dodge Ram 1500 4wd
1969-1974 Dodge Ram 2500 4wd
Lift Height Front: 5''
Lift Height Rear: 5''
Max Tire Size: 35x12.50
- Item Requires Shipping
- 251.1 lbs.
- W3.0000” x H5.0000” x L20.0000”
- This item will require a special quote for shipping charges.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Low Price Guarantee We guarantee we will have the lowest price and match competitors prices!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.