BDS 6'' Front, 4'' Rear, Long Arm Lift for 09-10 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 4wd Diesel (4 1/8'' Axle)
- Maintains a Quality Ride
- Provides 6'' Front, 4'' Rear Lift
- High Quality Materials
- Industry Best Lifetime Warranty
BDS Suspension 6" Long Arm Kit for the 2009-2011 Dodge Ram 2500 3/4 Ton & 1 Ton 4WD Gas & Diesel Pickup
This 6" long arm lift kit come with 6" Pro-Ride Coil Springs and features solid upper long arms and tubular lower long control arms. The long control arm reduce caster change through wheel travel creating a more controlled feeling in the steering wheel both on and off road. This 4-Link long arm system retains the factory triangulation of the arms which adds to the stability of the suspension system. A dropped forged pitman arm is included to maintain the factory steering angles. A track bar relocation bracket is included to properly center the axle under the vehicle. Extended bump stops and sway bar links are included to maintain the OE characteristics. All four control arms are greaseable for long term performance. greaseable upper and lower control arms. The extended length lower control arms reduce caster change through wheel travel. Not only is the kit designed to last, but so is the finish. Every bracket is powder coated twice with a base grey color and then a clear coat over the top to ensure long term performance of our finish. A few of the many optional accessories offered with this 6" lift kit are a steering stabilizer, brake lines, traction bars, and shock options.
1. Rear U-bolts will not fit dually applications.
2. These vehicle were manufactured with three different diameter rear axles. You will need to measure the diameter of your rear axle before ordering. It should be 3-1/2", 3-7/8", or 4-1/8" in diameter.
3. Some 3-7/8" axle models with dual overloads will require 4 of a u-bolt part number 4066
4. 2010-11 diesel models with factory transmission mount p/n 52121938AA may require BDS p/n 122606 to reduce front driveshaft vibration.
2009-2010 Dodge Ram 2500 4wd
2009-2010 Dodge Ram 3500 4wd
Lift Height Front: 6''
Lift Height Rear: 4''
Max Tire Size: 36x12.50
- Item Requires Shipping
- 105.5 lbs.
- W3.0000” x H5.0000” x L20.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Low Price Guarantee We guarantee we will have the lowest price and match competitors prices!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.