BDS 1-2'' Front Leveling Kit for 80-96 Ford F-100/F-150/Bronco 4wd w/Power Steering
- Maintains a Quality Ride
- Provides 1-2'' Front, 0'' Rear Lift
- High Quality Materials
- Industry Best Lifetime Warranty
BDS Suspension 1-2" Leveling Kit for 1980-1983 Ford F100, 1980-1996 Full Size Bronco and F150 w/power steering
This made in America heavy duty leveling kit comes with everything you need to level out your Ford Truck or Bronco including the shocks. The leveling kit builds around two front Pro-Ride Coil Springs and two ball joint alignment cams so you can get your Ford back in to alignment specifications. In addition to the coils and cams this complete leveling kit system comes with new 5500 series shocks featuring Correct Application Valuing engineered to increase stability, improve handling, as well as extend front end and tire life. Improve your Ford's performance even further by adding single or dual steering stabilizer kits when customizing your leveling kit.
1. Extra Cab vehicles may not achieve stated lift height.
2. This is unusual, but if the ball joint cams that came in your vehicle from the factory are more than 1 degree, there will not be enough adjustment left to get your vehicle back in alignment.
3.Does not fit Bronco and F150 models without power steering
1980-1983 Ford F-100 4wd
1980-1996 Ford F-150 4wd
1980-1996 Ford Bronco 4wd
Lift Height Front: 1-2''
Lift Height Rear: 0''
Max Tire Size: 30x9.50
- Item Requires Shipping
- 70.7 lbs.
- W3.0000” x H5.0000” x L20.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Low Price Guarantee We guarantee we will have the lowest price and match competitors prices!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.