BDS 4'' Front, 3.5'' Rear Lift for 83-97 Ford Ranger 4wd w/Power Steering
- Maintains a Quality Ride
- Provides 4'' Front, 3.5'' Rear Lift
- High Quality Materials
- Industry Best Lifetime Warranty
BDS Suspension 4" Lift kit for 1983-1997 Ford Ranger 4WD
This system includes two front Pro-Ride Coil Springs, pitman arm for steering correction, radius arm drop brackets, heavy duty axle pivot drop brackets, bump stop extensions, anti-sway bar drop brackets, and brake line relocation brackets. The rear is lifted with a 2" block and add-a-leaf system.
1. Ball joint alignment cam will be required for alignment, these are available in the options section or from your local alignment shop.
2. Extra cad models may not achieve stated height.
3. Models equipped with a 2-piece driveshaft will require the carrier bearing crossmember to be lowered.
4. Bronco II 1985-90 models with CV joint type drive shaft must be converted to an exposed joint shaft.
5. Vehicles equipped with factory STX package will not achieve stated height
6. The dual stabilizer listed in the accessories will not fit vehicles equipped with a front factory sway bar.
1983-1997 Ford Ranger 4wd
Lift Height Front: 4''
Lift Height Rear: 3.5''
Max Tire Size: 31x10.50
- Item Requires Shipping
- 129.5 lbs.
- W3.0000” x H5.0000” x L20.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Specials Current Online and In Store Specials
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.