BDS 4.5'' Front, 4'' Rear Lift for 84-01 Jeep Cherokee XJ 2wd/4wd (Dana Axle)
- Maintains a Quality Ride
- Provides 4.5'' Front, 4'' Rear Lift
- High Quality Materials
- Industry Best Lifetime Warranty
BDS Suspension 4-1/2" Short Arm Lift Kit for the 1984-2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ
This kit comes with two front Pro-Ride Coil Springs that are capable of withstanding full coil bind. Front upper and lower adjustable control arms are included to fine tune alignment and drive line angles. Ultimate from sway bar disconnects are included for easy use on the trial. An Adjustable front track bar is included, so even if you have a heavy bumper or winch, you can still center your axle. Front and rear Kevlar lined stainless steel braided brake lines are included so there is no " re-routing" of the brake lines. Bump stop extensions are also included so you won't damage anything on the trail. The rear is lifted with new Glide-Ride Leaf Springs and extended greaseable shackles that really let the springs flex.
1. The Jeep Cherokee was produced with two different rear axles (Chrysler 8.25 or Dana 35). You will need to measure your rear u-bolts to ensure that you get the correct new u-bolts.
2. Installation of this system will require a slip yoke eliminator and CV style rear driveshaft that does not come in the kit.
3. 1996 and earlier models may require a longer emergency brake cable.
1984-2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ 2wd/4wd
Lift Height Front: 4.5''
Lift Height Rear: 4''
Max Tire Size: 32x10.50
- Item Requires Shipping
- 228.1 lbs.
- W3.0000” x H5.0000” x L20.0000”
- This item will require a special quote for shipping charges.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Specials Current Online and In Store Specials
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.