BDS 3'' Front, 2.5'' Rear Lift for 86-91 Jeep Comanche MJ (8.25 Axle)
- Maintains a Quality Ride
- Provides 3'' Front, 2.5'' Rear Lift
- High Quality Materials
- Industry Best Lifetime Warranty
BDS Suspension 3" Lift Kit for the 1986-1991 Jeep Comanche MJ
This kit comes with two front Pro-Ride Coil Springs that are capable of withstanding full coil bind, transfer case drop, extended sway bar links, and a front track bar relocation bracket to properly center your axle. The rear is lifted with a 5/8" block and a long thin add-a-leaf to add height while not creating a harsh ride.
1. The Jeep Comanche was produced with two different rear axles (Chrysler 8.25 or Dana 35). You will need to measure your rear u-bolts to ensure that you get the correct new u-bolts. Basically, just measure the diameter of the axle or the I.D. of your rear u-bolts. Some actually came with a Dana 44, if neither of the u-bolts listed fit your application, go to the u-bolt section and make your selection there.
2. The transfer case drop kit will not be necessary for 2WD applications.
1986-1991 Jeep Comanche
Lift Height Front: 3''
Lift Height Rear: 2.5''
Max Tire Size: 31x10.50
- Item Requires Shipping
- 93.9 lbs.
- W3.0000” x H5.0000” x L20.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Interactive Garage You Dream it ! We Build it!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.