BDS 6.5'' Front, 6'' Rear, Long Arm Lift for 97-06 Jeep Wrangler TJ
- Maintains a Quality Ride
- Provides 6.5'' Front, 6'' Rear Lift
- High Quality Materials
- Industry Best Lifetime Warranty
BDS Suspension 6-1/2" Lift Kit for the 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ & the 2003-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ Rubicon
This lift kit comes with four new Pro-Ride Coil Springs capable of full coil bind. The box kit includes a pitman arm for steering correction, adjustable front track bar with a track bar relocation system to match the track bar angles with the steering angles. Four long lower arms are included with flex ends to ensure off road performance. All new long upper arms are included that are adjustable to fine tune the rear pinion angles as well as the front caster angles, D.O.T. approved Kevlar lined stainless steel brake lines for front and rear, ultimate sway bar disconnects for the front and extended links for the rear, and BDS 5500 series shocks.
1. Some welding required.
2. Minor exhaust modification may be required.
3. A slip yoke eliminator and a CV style rear driveshaft are required for this kit.
1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ
Lift Height Front: 6.5''
Lift Height Rear: 6''
Max Tire Size: 35x12.50
- Item Requires Shipping
- 272.7 lbs.
- W3.0000” x H5.0000” x L20.0000”
- This item will require a special quote for shipping charges.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Low Price Guarantee We guarantee we will have the lowest price and match competitors prices!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.