BDS 6.5'' Front, 6'' Rear, Long Arm Lift for 07-11 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK 4wd
- Maintains a Quality Ride
- Provides 6.5'' Front, 6'' Rear Lift
- High Quality Materials
- Industry Best Lifetime Warranty
BDS Suspension 6.5" Long Arm 4-Link Lift Kit for the 2007 - 2010 Jeep Wrangler JK 4 door 4WD - Standard Jeep or Rubicon. This 6.5" lift kit comes with four new Pro-Ride Coil Springs capable of full coil bind, bump stop extensions, front Ultimate Sway Bar Disconnects for easy one handed operation, rear sway bar relocation, pitman arm, front and rear track bar relocation brackets, front and rear stainless steel, braided, Kevlar lined brake lines, long adjustable upper flex arms, long lower flex arms and 1/4 thick heavy duty 4-link mounting brackets. This 4-Link long arm system is built to out perform the competition both on and off road. The long arm system offers superior control through wheel travel and the use of flex ends will allow you to go about anywhere! This full featured kit also offers shock and steering stabilizer options.
1. Will not fit 2-Door or 2WD models.
2. The Front driveshaft is maxed out at full droop and on certain models, the driveshaft boot can contact the transmission pan. Replacement of the front driveshaft is recommended for off road use.
2007-2011 Jeep Wrangler JK Unlimited
Lift Height Front: 6.5''
Lift Height Rear: 6''
Max Tire Size: 35x12.50
- Item Requires Shipping
- 260.6 lbs.
- W3.0000” x H5.0000” x L20.0000”
- This item will require a special quote for shipping charges.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Low Price Guarantee We guarantee we will have the lowest price and match competitors prices!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.