BDS 6'' Rear Coil Springs for 07-11 Jeep Wrangler JK
- Shot peened for increased tensile strength
- Hydraulic pre-set for reduce fatigue
- Polyester based powder coating
- Designed to withstand coil bind
- Note: Springs are sold in pairs
BDS Pro-Ride coil springs are designed to withstand full coil bind and bounce right back to their original height. In other words, you won't have to worry about sagging springs. All BDS coils are shot peened to increase tensile as well as hydraulically pre-set to reduce long term fatigue. The polyester based powder coating flexes with the springs to ensure long term protection.
2007-2011 Jeep Wrangler JK
Lift Height: 6''
- Item Requires Shipping
- 34.0 lbs.
- W3.0000” x H5.0000” x L20.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Low Price Guarantee We guarantee we will have the lowest price and match competitors prices!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.