Fox Shox Performance Series Front Coil-Over 0-2'' Lift for 1995-2004 Toyota 4Runner/Tacoma/Tacoma Pre-Runner or TRD 4wd/2wd
FOX985-02-003, 985-02-003, FOX 985-02-003
The 2.0 Performance Series Shocks delivers race-dominating performance in a hassle free bolt-on package. Their heat-reducing design includes a metal-impacted aluminum shock body that dissipates heat faster than conventional steel. Inside the Internal Floating Piston (IFP) separates shock oil from a high-pressure nitrogen gas chamber that provides a predicable ride quality capable of handling the roughest road conditions. Combine these new technologies with a competitive price for a winning combination.
- Smooth-bore, clear coated, zinc plated, honed seamless alloy bodies
- Black Anodized 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum Components
- 7/8" Hard Chrome Plated Heat Treated Alloy Steel Shaft
- Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Application specific valving to maximize offroad performance
- Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Specially formulated Oil for ultimate performance at variable temperatures
- Internal reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen
- Direct replacement of stock shock package, coil spring is preloaded to level ride height
1996-2002 Toyota 4Runner 4WD
1996-2002 Toyota 4Runner 2WD
1995-2004 Toyota Tacoma 4WD (L and R Rear Shocks)
1998-2004 Toyota Tacoma Pre-Runner or TRD 2WD (L and R Rear Shocks)
- Item Requires Shipping
- 21.0 lbs.
- W5.8000” x H5.8000” x L28.8000”
- Free Shipping Over $99
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Low Price Guarantee We guarantee we will have the lowest price and match competitors prices!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.