Fox Shox 2.0 X 16.0 Air Shock
Invented by Bob Fox in 1974, air shocks offer infinite ride height settings with simple nitrogen gas pressure changes in addition to their compression and rebound damping adjustability. Air shocks provide a compact and lightweight alterative to coil-over shocks and are ideal for competition rock crawlers.
- Smooth-bore, clear coated, zinc plated, honed seamless alloy bodies
- Black Anodized 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum Hardware
- 1 1/4'' hard chromed 4130 alloy steel shaft
- Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Proprietary deburred valve shims
- Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Specially formulated oil for ultimate performance at variable temperatures
- Teflon-lined, heat-treated, alloy steel spherical bearings 1/2'' Bolt x 1 1/4'' Wide
- Optional Spacer x 1 1/2'' Wide
- Item Requires Shipping
- 8.0 lbs.
- W7.0000” x H7.0000” x L48.0000”
- Free Shipping Over $99
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Specials Current Online and In Store Specials
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.