JBA 95-98 Ford Explorer 4.0L V-6 Hdr & Y-Pipe Silver Ceramic Header
- Increased horsepower and torque throughout RPM
- Improved throttle response
- Ceramic coating reduces under-hood temperature
- Improved fuel economy
- Improved engine compartment aesthetics
JBA shorty headers are one of the best performance upgrades available for any application. Hot Rod magazine rated headers as one of the top 10 power parts installed on a vehicle. JBA shorty headers are significantly less restrictive than the stock manifolds on a vehicle and dramatically increase the power and efficiency of an engine. JBA's original shorty design is an innovation of the old long tube header. The new shorty designs yield high performance gains that hot rodders and enthusiasts look for.
With durable stainless steel construction that can survive the abuse of racing, towing, and daily driving, these headers can take a beating. With heavy duty features and patented technology, like the JBA Firecone? collector,* JBA shorty headers have the capacity to produce more power than any other shorty headers on the market. Each system includes high quality hardware and thorough instructions for a professional no-leak installation.
95-98 Ford Explorer 4.0L
Material: Stainless Steel
Finish: Silver Ceramic Coated
- Item Requires Shipping
- 25.0 lbs.
- W10.0000” x H8.0000” x L24.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Low Price Guarantee We guarantee we will have the lowest price and match competitors prices!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.