Trail Gear Top Shift T-Case Conversion Kit C
- Converts Forward to Top Shift
- All New Parts
- Includes All Components
When doing a top shift conversion on a forward shift T case, you will need a block off plate to block off the old (unused) hole in the transmission that the forward shift shifter was in. In addition to that you will also need a new top shifting shifter to shift the new T case, or even a twin stick if you are going to run duals with a 4.7 gear set. That is why Kit C is a great value and the most complete kit for the guy who is going to go all the way with duals, 4.7's and a twin stick.
- (2) Shift Rails
- (1) Shift Fork
- (1) Shift Fork Tube
- (2) Roll Pins
- (1) Twin Stick Shift Kit
- (1) T-Case Block Off Plate
- (2) Gaskets
- Item Requires Shipping
- 7.0 lbs.
- W13.0000” x H4.5000” x L13.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Specials Current Online and In Store Specials
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.