Trail Gear Transfer Case Front Output Shaft for 86-89 Suzuki Samurai
- Transfer Case Front Output Shaft for 86-89 Suzuki Samurai
Putting in lower transfer case gears and really getting on the throttle can sometimes damage the front output shaft. This results in a loud popping noise under load and is detrimental to the life of the output shaft. Repeated popping of the front output shaft gear will result in gear failure and loss of power to the front axle. In 1993 Suzuki upgraded the output shaft and stopped using the older style shaft that was prone to failure. These later style shafts are a drop in replacement for 1986-1989 transfer cases. This upgrade is especially good for transfer cases that have lower than stock gearing in them because the lower the gear, the higher the torque load going through the gear. The front output gear can be installed without full disassembly of the transfer case. Only the front output cover needs to be removed to install this gear. Replace your older gear now and keep it in your tool box as a trail spare. Fits 1986-1995 Suzuki Samurai's. 2 lbs.
1986-1989 Suzuki Samurai
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W7.5000” x H3.5000” x L7.5000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Low Price Guarantee We guarantee we will have the lowest price and match competitors prices!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.