Trail Gear Creepy Twin Stick T-Case Kit, Forward Shift
- Creepy Twin Stick T-Case Kit, Forward Shift
Twin stick shifters allow independent control of the high/low and 2wd/4wd sections of your Toyota gear driven transfer case. This allows access to low range 2wd operation. It also allows you to shift in and out of 4wd while driving on the trail without the need to stop. Access to 2wd low range allows easier steering and less driveline binding when you are traveling between obstacles on the trail.
Twin shifters come fully assembled and ready to install. Before installing the Creepy Twin shifter, it is necessary to remove the interlock pin from the transfer case to allow independent operation of the shift rails. Once the pin has been removed, the Twin Shifter can be bolted on to the top of the transfer case.
Shifter bases are made from polished cast aluminum. Shifter keys are made from heat treated 1020 steel. The internal cross pin is made from heat treated chromoly steel.
A splash resistant oil breather is installed on the top of the shifter to reduce oil loss in a roll over while still allowing the transfer case to vent as needed. Each lever is sealed with an o-ring for long, trouble free operation.
Twin Stick shifters are shipped with one 4.70 and one 2wd/4wd shift knob. The 4.70 knob may be substituted for a 2.28 knob upon request. (Talk to your sales person or make a note in the notes section if ordering online). A new cork shifter gasket is included with the kit. Reuse stock shifter base mounting bolt to attach to transfer case.
Twin Stick Shifters Will NOT Work with the Following:
- W56 C or D Model Transmissions w/Single Transfer Case
- Stock Chain Driven V6 Transfer Case
- Rotated Dual Case Adapters
- Single Transfer Case Applications w/Combined Tranny and T-Case Shifter Base
Twin Stick Shifters WILL Work With the Following Gear Driven Pickup Cases:
- All Top Shift Style Transfer Cases in Single or Dual configuration
- All Rear Transfer Cases in Dual Crawler Configurations
- All Turbo Transmissions in Single or Dual Configurations
- Single Transfer Case Applications w/Separate Transfer Case Shifter Base
Note: In order to make the forward shift shifter work, some minor modifications are required.
Material: 1020 Steel
- Item Requires Shipping
- 3.0 lbs.
- W13.0000” x H4.5000” x L13.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Low Price Guarantee We guarantee we will have the lowest price and match competitors prices!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.