Trail Gear 3 Hole Spring Perch Kit
- Unpainted Finish
- 1/4'' Plate Steel
When installing lifted rear leaf springs, it's best to rotate the pinion so it points directly at the rear transfer case output flange and use a CV style drive shaft. The best way to rotate the pinion is to cut off the old perches and weld in a new set at the proper angle. Normally the spring pin is installed in the center hole but you can also move the rear axle forward or backward 1'' by using the optional holes. Made from 1/4'' plate steel. Unpainted finish.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 4.0 lbs.
- W7.5000” x H3.5000” x L7.5000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Interactive Garage You Dream it ! We Build it!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.