Trail Gear Trail-Link Three, Front 3-Link Kit (OEM Axle)
- Converts Your Truck to 3 Link
- 2'' x .250 Wall Tubing
- 40-50'' of Articulation
The Trail-Link Three Front 3-Link Kit is the only complete kit for Toyotas on the market today. This kit is affordable, user friendly, and strong. The link material is 2''x.250'' wall DOM tubing, while the rod ends are 1.25'' Creeper Joints. All brackets are 1/4'' steel formed and welded with 14'' shocks we are getting 40'' to 50'' of articulation depending on the suspension in the rear of the truck.
This kit has been extensively tested and has been in service for months on multiple trucks and has proven itself to be another superior Trail-Gear suspension product. Kit includes everything you need, except your choice and size of shocks and upper shock mounts. Upper shock mounting location varies from vehicle to vehicle.
This kit works great with our air shock hoop mounting kit.
This kit may not work with high steer. Full hydraulic steering is strongly recommended.
When using a Front 3-Link Kit with our Rock Assault Front Axle Housing, you cannot use hi-steer.
- (2) 41'', 2'' OD x .250'' Wall DOM Links
- (2) 30'', 2'' OD x .250'' Wall DOM Links
- (1) 24.75'', 2'' OD x .250'' Wall DOM Panhard Link
- (8) Link Mounting Brackets
- (6) Creeper Joints
- (8) Weld In Bungs
- (2) Rod Ends
- (4) Misalignment Spacers
- (4) Shock Length Mockup Strips
- (2) Lower Shock Mounting Kits
Lift Height: N/A
Max Tire Size: N/A
- Item Requires Shipping
- 124.0 lbs.
- W5.0000” x H5.0000” x L5.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Low Price Guarantee We guarantee we will have the lowest price and match competitors prices!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.