Trail Gear Creeper Joint, 1.25''-12 LH, TG, 5/8'' Single
- Super Strong Construction
- Single Forged Outer Piece
- High Quality Polyurethane Bushings
- Up to 40 Degrees of Movement
These heavy duty rod ends are ideal for today's flexible suspension systems. Super strong, Creeper Joints will hold up to years of punishment. The outer shell is a single forged piece. The inner flex ball is made from 8620 tool steel and rides on high quality polyurethane bushings. Heavy-duty, hardened steel washers hold the joint together. Creeper Joints are super flexible and allow for up to 40 degrees of movement when used with spacers. A threaded grease fitting is provided on top for lubrication. The flex ball is drilled for cross lubrication flow from the shell to the link mount bolt. Each joint includes a jam nut!
Three different flex ball sizes; 9/16'', 5/8'' & 18mm, allow you to choose the right size to match your application. The threaded section is either 1'' or 1 1/4'' in diameter with 14 or 12 threads per inch respectively.
Creeper Joints are also available in a shackle mount for use with leaf springs. Using a Creeper Joint on the shackle end of a leaf spring reduces spring binding and increases suspension flex. Creeper Joint shackle mounts are sold in pairs and do not include the shackles, bolts, or spring bushings.
Size: 1.25''-12 LH, 5/8'' Single
- Item Requires Shipping
- 4.0 lbs.
- W7.5000” x H3.5000” x L7.5000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Low Price Guarantee We guarantee we will have the lowest price and match competitors prices!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.