Trail Gear GM to Toyota Alternator Bracket
- GM Style Mounting Bracket
- Fits Many Alternators
We are happy to introduce our new GM Style Alternator Bracket Kit. This bracket kit will allow you to bolt a GM style 1 wire alternator to your 20R, 22R or 22RE motor with no major modifications, and it works with your stock alternator belt. This kit will allow you to say goodbye to the small underpowered OEM Toyota alternator and upgrade to a GM style unit that will supply ample power for your rock lights, stereo, GPS and all the other gadgets that are required for modern day rock crawling and racing.
Works with many GM style alternators, but listed below are part numbers for the most common GM style alternators.
- AIM/NAE (Napa) 67294
- BBB Industries 72941w
- Beck Arnley 1867294
- Lester 7294se
- Perfection 020854se100
- Worldwide 53166
The listed part number for the NAE 67294 is 7294SE and is the most common part number used. Most auto parts stores should also be able to cross reference this number.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 3.0 lbs.
- W3.5000” x H3.5000” x L7.5000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Low Price Guarantee We guarantee we will have the lowest price and match competitors prices!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.