Trail Gear Front Frame Reinforcement Kit for 95-04 Toyota Tacoma
- 3/16'' Steel Construction
No matter if you are pre-running, rock crawling, or just mall crawling, your 95.5 to 2004 Tacoma frame is a weak link in an otherwise tough and dependable truck. The portion of your frame from the door to the front bumper is only about .095'' thick, which is about 3/32'', or a little thicker than a nickel. That means that rocks, rust, dunes, or even curbs put your frame at risk of bending, cracking, or breaking.
Trail-Gear has an easy and affordable answer for this problem, our Tacoma Front Frame Reinforcement Kit. This kit will strengthen your frame with 3/16'' thick frame reinforcement plates that gusset the frame from the front body mount to the VIN number plate, virtually eliminating any weak spots in your frame.
1995-2004 Toyota Tacoma
- Item Requires Shipping
- 12.0 lbs.
- W8.0000” x H8.0000” x L48.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Specials Current Online and In Store Specials
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.