Trail Gear Rear Frame Box Kit for 95-04 Toyota Tacoma
- 3/16'' Thick Plates
- Increases Frame Strength
1995-2004 Tacomas have c-channel frames that are notorious for bending and cracking. The c-channel frame also contributes to axle wrap and wheel hop at the rear axle. Trail-Gear's answer to this problem is to box in and reinforce the inside of the frame. Our Tacoma Rear Frame Box Kit comes with two 3/16'' thick plates that will completely box in the frame, and two pieces of DOM tubing. One tube is used for reinforcement and the other tube is used as an upper shock mount. The upper shock mount tube comes with metal sleeves and all the necessary hardware.
This kit will help you avoid costly frame repairs and give your frame more strength, fixing many of the issues a c-channel frame causes while offroading.
All parts are shipped unpainted with full color instructions. Fits 95-04 Tacomas.
1995-2004 Toyota Tacoma
- Item Requires Shipping
- 30.0 lbs.
- W8.0000” x H8.0000” x L48.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Specials Current Online and In Store Specials
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.