Trail Gear Six Shooter Knuckle Kit
- Highest Strength Design
- Gussets for Extra Strength
- CNC Machined
Over a year in development and testing, this new knuckle design sets a new standard in Toyota knuckle strength and reliability. This kit totally eliminates the problem of broken steering knuckles and studs. The addition of two studs in each arm effectively prevents the steering arm from becoming loose and shearing off the studs. The knuckle housing is also thicker than stock and larger gussets have been added around the outside of the knuckle for extra strength. Precision CNC machined, each knuckle is direct bolt on, heavy duty Replacement.
Six Shooter Knuckles are sold as a pair and include our set of special 6 hole shims for use between the top of the knuckle and the steering arm. Also included is a 1/2'' coarse thread bolt to help remove the steering arms for knuckle service. To remove the steering arms, remove all 6 nuts, then install the bolt in the top of the arm. As the bolt is tightened, the steering arm is pulled up off the knuckle. Stock lower bearing plates and shims from your old knuckles are needed for knuckle assembly. A minimum of four additional steering arm studs are needed for installation. No questions asked, lifetime warranty on all knuckles, arms, rod ends and rods.
Knuckle and steering arms are sold separately. In order to install all six studs, both knuckles and steering arm kits are required.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 26.0 lbs.
- W13.0000” x H8.0000” x L19.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Low Price Guarantee We guarantee we will have the lowest price and match competitors prices!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.