Trail Gear High Steer Crossover Steering Kit, 6 Stud
- Solid Forged Steering Arms
- Heavy Duty Pitman Arm
- Allows for More Flexiblility in Suspension
- No Questions Asked Lifetime Warranty
Crossover Steering is critical for rock crawling. The stock steering just can't keep pace with today's super flexible suspension systems. This results in broken stock steering arms and loss of steering.
Our high steer kit features unbeatable quality at a super low price. Kit features super beefy, solid forged steering arms, heavy duty pitman arm, heavy duty .250'' wall steering rods, and rod ends. Precision fit for easy assembly.
Flat steering arm kit requires custom mounting hardware, not included in kit. Also see Right Hand Drive.
Note: Rod ends are NOT covered by the No Questions Asked Lifetime Warranty.
Material: .250'' Wall Steel Tubing
- Item Requires Shipping
- 37.0 lbs.
- W8.0000” x H8.0000” x L48.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Low Price Guarantee We guarantee we will have the lowest price and match competitors prices!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.