Trail Gear Steering Arm Set, 6 Stud for 79-85 Toyota Pickup/4Runner
- 8620 Tool Steel Construction
- Pressure Forged
- Factory 90 Degree Angle
Trail-Gear is the originator of forged high steer arms for Toyota Pickups and 4Runners. Each arm is pressure forged from 8620 tool steel, these arms are incredibly strong. Because we make them in lots of 1,000 at a time we can offer these at a great low price! All mounting surfaces are machined including the split washer surface and the tie rod tapered holes, ensuring correct and positive contact between parts, preventing knuckle studs and tie rod ends from coming loose. Arms are angle compensated so that the rod ends ride at the factory designed 90 degree angle. Fits 1979-1985 Toyota pickup and 4Runner. Also fits 1979 and later Land Cruisers with spring over conversion. No questions asked, lifetime warranty.
1979-1985 Toyota Pickup
1984-1985 Toyota 4Runner
Material: 8620 Tool Steel
- Item Requires Shipping
- 15.0 lbs.
- W13.0000” x H4.5000” x L13.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Low Price Guarantee We guarantee we will have the lowest price and match competitors prices!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.