Trail Gear FJ60/62 Steering Box
- FJ60/62 Steering Box
Rebuilt FJ60/62 steering boxes. These steering boxes feature reverse cut internal gears. The pitman arm swings in front of the steering box instead of behind like the IFS style shown above. If you're moving your front axle all the way forward with links and don't want a steering box and frame hanging way out in front then consider using this box as it can be mounted behind the drag link instead of in front of it. This steering box has four mounting holes and will require custom mounting if you are using it on a Pickup/4Runner or Samurai. Sector shaft and input shafts have the same splines as IFS boxes. All boxes are completely rebuilt with new seals and bearings. No core return needed. Each unit is tested before shipping.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 29.0 lbs.
- W9.0000” x H9.0000” x L12.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Low Price Guarantee We guarantee we will have the lowest price and match competitors prices!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.