Trail Gear Orbitals/Steering Control Valve- 125 (7.6)
- Return to Center Function
- Great for Low Speed Rockcrawling
All of Trail-Gear's orbitals (steering control valves) have a built in return-to-center function. This means that when the driver releases the wheel the tires will automatically return to the center position. This is a convenient feature that allows for slow rock crawling or driving at higher speeds. The amount of turns it takes to get from lock to lock will depend on what ram you combine with your orbital. We have included a chart that will tell you exactly how many turns it will take to get from lock to lock with the different orbital/ram combinations, with the recommended combinations in bold blue letters.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 16.0 lbs.
- W13.0000” x H4.5000” x L13.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Low Price Guarantee We guarantee we will have the lowest price and match competitors prices!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.