Trail Gear High Steer Crossover Steering Kit for Rock Assault Axle
- Solid Forged Steering Arms
- Heavy Duty Pitman Arm
- Allows for More Flexiblility in Suspension
- No Questions Asked Lifetime Warranty
When installing a Rock Assault Front Axle Housing and using a hi steer kit, a longer drag link and tie rod will be required to compensate for the axle housing being 3'' longer then a stock housing. If you already have a hi steer kit you can simply purchase the longer drag link and tie rod, but if you are buying the Rock Assault Front Axle Housing and the Rock Assault High Steer Kit at the same time you will get the proper length tie rod and drag link.
Note: 6-Stud steering arms are only available in left hand drive. Rod ends are NOT covered by the No Questions Asked Lifetime Warranty
Material: .250'' Wall Steel Tubing
- Item Requires Shipping
- 37.0 lbs.
- W8.0000” x H8.0000” x L48.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Low Price Guarantee We guarantee we will have the lowest price and match competitors prices!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.