Trail Gear Rock Assault 3.0L V6 Power Steering Pump Kit 1650psi for 89-95 Toyota Pickup/4Runner
- High Volume Steering Pump
- Allows for Use of a Ram Assist
- High Quality Design
- High Durability Construction
We all know that the stock pump on a 3.0 is just not enough to turn big tires or run a ram assist and when you try and drill out the inlet to get more volume the result is a loud pump followed by pump failure. A new Toyota stock pump puts out around 1,300 PSI at only one gallon per minute. Our Rock Assault Pumps put out 1,450 and 1,650 PSI at 4-4.5 GPM, which is more than enough volume to provide you with the steering power that you will need to turn big tires or run a ram assist or full hydraulic steering system.
Trail-Gear has hand picked each component in this kit to ensure quality, ease of installation, and durability. This kit ships complete with all parts included and full color installation instructions.
Application Notes: This pump and bracket is designed to fit all Toyota V6 3.0 Pickups and 4Runners from 1989-1995. This kit does not work with 3.0 Tacoma's. This kit will not work on 4Runners with a functioning AC, because the AC cooling fan must be removed for the placement of the PS Pump cooler.
Never use ATF fluid, or a semi-synthetic blend. This will void the warranty. Ok to use standard power steering fluid or a full synthetic. Royal Purple fully synthetic power steering fluid recommended.
1989-1995 Toyota Pickup
1989-1995 Toyota 4Runner
psi Rating: 1650
- Item Requires Shipping
- 15.0 lbs.
- W13.0000” x H8.0000” x L19.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Low Price Guarantee We guarantee we will have the lowest price and match competitors prices!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.