Trail Gear 2.7L Rock Assault Power Steering Pump Kit for 95-04 Toyota Tacoma
- Upgrade After SAS
After you have completed the solid axle swap on your 95-04 2.7L Tacoma, you will need to upgrade your power steering pump so that you can turn those big tires on the trail. The stock pump works well enough for the stock IFS and stock tires, but once you put on larger tires the pump will not be able to put out enough volume to turn them fast enough, especially if you have a ram assist system installed.
Trail-Gear has developed a power steering upgrade kit just for the 2.7L that includes all the brackets, hoses and hardware that you will need to do the install right the first time. This kit includes an all steel TC style pump that puts out 4 GPM of flow at 1,450 PSI of pressure, so this pump will keep up with the extreme off road trails that solid axle Tacomas are known for frequenting.
This kit is designed to work with an 86-95 Toyota IFS steering box, but an adapter fitting can be added to the end of the high pressure hose that will allow you to use this kit with almost any power steering box on the market.
1995-2004 Toyota Tacoma
- Item Requires Shipping
- 15.0 lbs.
- W13.0000” x H8.0000” x L19.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Low Price Guarantee We guarantee we will have the lowest price and match competitors prices!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.