Trail Gear Heavy Duty Tie Rod, +5'' Length for 79-95 Toyota Pickup/4Runner
- .250'' Wall DOM Tubing
- Black Powdercoat Finish
Our heavy duty tie rods. Made from 1.25'' x .250'' wall DOM tubing. Precision tapped. Left side thread mark. Each rod is test fitted to ensure rod ends thread in with correct fit. Powder coat black finish. Fits 79-95 Pickup/4Runner with crossover steering. Tie rod length is 41.5''.
When installing a Rock Assault Front Axle Housing and using a hi steer kit, a longer drag link and tie rod will be required to compensate for the axle housing being 3'' longer then a stock housing. If you already have a hi steer kit you can simply purchase the longer drag link and tie rod, but if you are buying the Rock Assault Front Axle Housing and the Rock Assault High Steer Kit at the same time you can purchase them altogether on the high steer kits page.
1979-1995 Toyota Pickup
1984-1995 Toyota 4Runner
Material: .250'' Wall DOM Tubing
- Item Requires Shipping
- 11.0 lbs.
- W8.0000” x H8.0000” x L48.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Specials Current Online and In Store Specials
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.