Trail Gear Taper Reamer
- Easy to Use
- Works w/Pitman Arms
This is the perfect taper reamer for reaming out Toyota and Suzuki pitman arms for the larger, more commonly used FJ80 tie rod ends, like the ones offered in our popular high steer kits. Our taper reamer is 1:10 (1'' of taper for every 10'' of length) and is also expressed as 1.200'' TPF (1.200'' of taper for every foot of length). The reamer is made from M2 high speed steel with a 1/2'' shank diameter for drill press or mill and a 3/8'' square end for use with a tap wrench.
Anyone can use this tool. You simply ream out the hole in the pitman arm until you can slide the shank of the TRE in, tighten the castle nut, and install the cotter pin. It takes just a few minutes and can be done with hand tools.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W7.5000” x H3.5000” x L7.5000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Low Price Guarantee We guarantee we will have the lowest price and match competitors prices!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.