Trail Gear Power Steering Cooler
- Prevents Overheating
- Prevents Premature Damage
If you're running a high volume/pressure pump your system is generating much more heat then the stock system. Fluid overheating can cause damage to steering pump and steering box. Installing a oil cooler in front of the radiator is the best way to prevent this over heating. Our cooler features a fin area of 9'' x 8'' and does a great job of keeping the steering fluid temps under control in all conditions. Mounting kit sold separately.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 3.0 lbs.
- W13.0000” x H4.5000” x L13.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Specials Current Online and In Store Specials
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.