Trail Gear Reservoir Filter Kit
- Protects Hydraulic Steering
- Surface Area Acts as Heat Sink
When you have invested thousands of dollars into your full hydraulic steering system, you will want to protect it with the best reservoir and filter that you can get. That is why Trail-Gear has developed our new Rock Assault Reservoir. It is not only heavy duty, but also compact and user friendly. It features a full size hydraulic oil filter that will keep all the bad stuff out of your power steering pump and hydraulic ram. Our Rock Assault Reservoir also comes with an internal baffle, features two internal magnets, and is completely sealed with top quality o-rings to prevent any fluid leakage. This reservoir also has a quick drain plug that is located at the bottom of the unit that will allow you to easily drain your system in minutes. Our unique fluid flow design is rated up to 15GPM and allows you to use your steering system while the truck is on its side or at other unusual angles that it might incur during rock crawling or desert racing.
Note: Do not fill more than 1/2'' above the internal baffle.
- Quick Drain Plug
- Internal Baffle
- #10 JIC Fitting Compatible
- Heavy Duty
- Easy Change Filter
- Surface Area Acts as a Heat Sink
- Port Location Offers Optimum Fluid Flow
- Also Reduces Aeration
- O-Ring Sealed System
- Item Requires Shipping
- 9.0 lbs.
- W13.0000” x H4.5000” x L13.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Specials Current Online and In Store Specials
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.