Trail Gear Rear Axle Bearing Pockets for 79-95 Toyota Pickup/4Runner
- Rear Axle Bearing Pockets
These rear axle bearing pockets fit most Toyota Pickup and 4Runner axles made from 1979 to 1995. This bearing pocket is made from 4340 chromoly and allows you to use our rear Toyota or Samurai Rock Assault axle housings with an aftermarket disc brake kit (coming soon). No junk yard or used parts are required.
Before we made this product you would have to steal the bearing pockets from another rear axle in order to use our Rock Assault housings. Now you can build a completely new axle with no used parts whatsoever (after market disc brake kit required). These bearing pockets are sold individually, two are required to build one rear axle housing.
1979-1995 Toyota Pickup
1984-1995 Toyota 4Runner
Material: 4340 Chromoly
- Item Requires Shipping
- 3.0 lbs.
- W7.5000” x H3.5000” x L7.5000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Low Price Guarantee We guarantee we will have the lowest price and match competitors prices!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.