Trail Gear Trail Safe Inner Axle Seals
- Trail Safe Inner Axle Seals
Figure (A): Deflection gaps in the Brand X seal are the result of the spring clip opening. Fluid is allowed to bypass the seal lip through these deflection gaps. The result is a leak.
Figure (B): The Trail Safe seal lip is totally supported by a garter spring. The spring applies constant force over 360 degrees, not allowing any deflection gaps. This means no fluid leaks.
Figure (C): The spring clip opens up under deflection and no longer supports the seal lip. A deflection gap will allow fluid to bypass the seal, resulting in a leak.
Figure (D): The Trail Safe Inner Axle Seal uses a garter spring which offers 360 degrees of support around the seal lip during deflection. This stops fluid from bypassing the seal lip. No leaks.
Figure (E): Brand X's attempt to seal the OD of the seal. Generally the material is scraped off during installation, resulting in a leak.
Figure (F): The OD of the Trail Safe Seal is 100% rubber coated so that it forms a complete static surface seal resulting in zero leaks.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W7.5000” x H3.5000” x L7.5000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Specials Current Online and In Store Specials
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.