Trail Gear Vented Rotor
- Vented Rotor
1986 and later pickups and 4Runner feature larger vented rotors from the factory. Earlier 1979-1985 trucks used solid (non vented) rotors up front along with smaller calipers. If your installing a solid front axle on an 86 and later rig you will want to install a set of these vented rotors onto the axle. With these rotors you will be able use your existing larger IFS calipers. Simply unbolt your existing rotors and replace them with these vented rotors. Slight grinding of the rotors backing plate will be needed. Then simply install the IFS calipers right onto the solid axle using the factory bolts.
These rotors can also be used on 85 and older trucks to increase braking effectiveness. Fits 81-85 Solid axles with 8 hole style rotors.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 15.0 lbs.
- W13.0000” x H4.5000” x L13.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Low Price Guarantee We guarantee we will have the lowest price and match competitors prices!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.