Trail Gear 4340 Chromoly Rear Axle Shafts for 95.5-04 Toyota Tacoma
- Chromoly Material
- Much Stronger Than Stock
When you add larger tires to your 95.5-04 Tacoma you increase the risk of twisting or breaking a rear axle shaft, that is why Trail-Gear has made a forged 4340 chromoly rear axle shaft with a breaking strength of 8,300 ft-lbs of torque and up to 120 degrees of twist. We are so confident that you will never break one of our shafts that we gave it our industry famous No Questions Asked Lifetime Warranty.
Note: These shafts are for non-ABS axle housings only and are sold in pairs.
1995-2004 Toyota Tacoma
Material: 4340 Chromoly
- Item Requires Shipping
- 30.0 lbs.
- W8.0000” x H8.0000” x L37.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Low Price Guarantee We guarantee we will have the lowest price and match competitors prices!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.