Trail Gear Dana 60 Unit Hub
- Dana 60 Unit Hub
These unit hubs are not just another after market 1-ton unit hub that has been machined down and modified from an 8 lug to a 6 lug application. Trail-Gear has designed this unit for a specific application, so these 1-ton unit hubs will bolt right onto your Dana 60 or 9'' housing that are set up for unit hubs. They are made to accommodate a 30 or a 35 spline axle shaft and use a 1/2-20 threaded wheel stud with a 6x5.5 wheel bolt pattern.
These are the same unit hubs that you will see on most competition buggies. They are ultra strong and easy to replace. Simply unbolt the old one and bolt on the new replacement hub. This is a much simpler and stronger unit then the stock spindles that they replace. All unit hubs include integrated roll pin to prevent the spindle nut from coming loose.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 15.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H15.0000” x L15.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Specials Current Online and In Store Specials
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.