Trail Gear Knuckle Pull Scale
- Knuckle Pull Scale
A pull scale is helpful in setting up the shims on a knuckle. By increasing the shims above and below the knuckle the knuckle becomes tighter. When installing new knuckle bearings we recommend checking the shims with a pull scale. Attach the pull scale on the steering arm with the tie rod/drag link removed and the felt on the back side of the knuckle not yet installed. The knuckle should not move until about 15 lbs of force is applied to the steering arm.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W7.5000” x H3.5000” x L7.5000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Low Price Guarantee We guarantee we will have the lowest price and match competitors prices!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.