Trail Gear Hi-Lift Jack Mount
- 3/16'' Steel Design
- Weld On Design
Trail Gear's Hi-Lift Jack Mount is laser cut from 3/16'' thick steel and then CNC formed. The ends of the mount are coped so that they can be welded to 1 3/4'' tubing. We use a 1/2'' thick bolt that has a precision hole drilled into it so that a hair-pin/cotter style pin can be inserted. This will keep the nut from rattling off and ensure that you never lose your hi-lift jack on the trail. We also added rubber pads that go between the jack and the mounts and a Velcro strap to hold the handle in place so that no vibration will be heard from any of the mounting locations. A second hole was placed on the mount so that you can put a padlock on the hi-lift to keep it totally secure from loss or theft. Product is shipped unpainted, must be welded on.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 3.0 lbs.
- W7.5000” x H3.5000” x L7.5000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Specials Current Online and In Store Specials
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.