Trail Gear OD Tube Clamps, 1"
- Designed for Frequent Removal
- 1020 Steel Construction
- Clamping Force up to 8600 lbs
Trail-Gear OD Tube Clamps are ideal for suspension and steering brackets that you need attached to a section of tubing when you don't want to weld the bracket directly to the tubing because adjustment or frequent removal of the bracket is needed.
The OD Tube Clamp is perfect for attaching shock brackets to suspension link or steering brackets to steering rods or links and allows you to attach steel mounting brackets that are readily available to aluminum suspension links and steering rods that you could not otherwise weld steel brackets to.
Manufactured from 1020 steel with a clamping force of up to 8,600lbs these tube clamps will not fail even under the most extreme circumstances. Sold Individually.
- (6) 1/4-20 x 7/8'' Zinc Plated Screws
- (2) Clamp Halves
Size: 1'' OD
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.0 lbs.
- W7.5000” x H3.5000” x L7.5000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Specials Current Online and In Store Specials
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.