Trail Gear Rock Recovery Winch Line, 3/8''x100'
- Dyneema Fiber Design
- UV Resistant Material
- Pre Stretched
- 45 Percent Stronger than Steel Cable
Trail-Gear knows that when it is time for a recovery that the last thing you need is a broken winch line, so we made our Rock Recovery Winch Line from 100% pure Dyneema Fiber (SK-75), which is the strongest and most UV resistant material in the world for synthetic winch lines. Our Rock Recovery Winch Lines come with a stainless steel thimble and are all pre-stretched, 12-strand braids. They also come with the first 5 feet covered with a black nylon sleeve to protect the line from rocks and trees.
Synthetic winch line is about 45% stronger than conventional steel cable and weighs only a fraction of what steel cable weighs. In fact, synthetic winch line is so light it floats on water. When steel cable winch line fails, breaks, or comes off of the attachment point it recoils from stored energy, snaps back, and can be deadly. There is almost no snap back at all with synthetic winch line because it does not store energy like the steel cable, this is why steel cable winch line is no longer permitted at most off road competitions or races. Synthetic winch line is very flexible, but does not curl or kink and will never cut your fingers.
Material: Dyneema Fiber
- Item Requires Shipping
- 4.0 lbs.
- W13.0000” x H8.0000” x L19.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Interactive Garage You Dream it ! We Build it!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.